Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Friday, August 9, 2013
Bryn Mawr's Verdad Restaurant and Tequila Bar serving pot brownies
Pot brownies are coming to the Main Line.
No, not brownies laced with marijuana.
Rather, Nick Farina, chef-owner of Verdad Restaurant and Taquila Bar, has cooked up a dark chocolate brownie with chopped peanuts and banana mousse, baked inside a flower pot and topped with a spring of mint—for $9.
The pot brownies are part of Verdad’s 4th anniversary celebrations, via foobooz.
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Swapping food with strangers, thanks to LeftoverSwap
7 things you can do to doughnuts
Read more »
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
This shark was found on a NYC subway last night
- When family and friends of Dorothy Watson left her...
- Hail storm pummels Reading
- A young Don Juan
- ABC releases trailer for 'How To Get Away With Mur...
- PHOTOS: The mid-20th century radios of Ardrossan
- This kid went missing, and his mom found him insid...
- VIDEO: Urinator Causes Portland, Oregon to Flush R...
- Watch these 2 baby polar bears have an adorable pl...
- Watch SNL with host Louis C.K. take on ‘Black Jeop...
- Video: This is ridiculous - and breathtaking